Wednesday, November 17, 2004

One more done

November 17, 2004

Calum’s team won the basketball game, 23 to 22, after trailing by 9 at one point. It was the first game of the year and took a little while for the boys to get together. Gym was small and there were few seats – so no knitting was done.

Completely forgot about finishing Kinne’s scarf in time for her birthday November 1st. I knit the black half first, and could knit when she was around, black knitting is not interesting. Once I started on the pink half I had to be careful where she was when I was knitting. I know she would have come over to look at the bright pink. One evening I was sitting on the couch with Clark and Gavin knitting away, when Gavin looked up and saw Kinne peering over the landing looking at us. Gavin quickly grabbed the scarf and shoved it under him, me and the couch cushions. Luckily before she saw it. I love the little pompoms on the end of this and it looks really cool folded in half with the ends tucked through the loop – like in the picture.