Thursday, December 23, 2004

Finally a Tree

December 23, 2004

Gavin and Clark have spent the last two days looking for the perfect Christmas tree. I think they just liked driving around together, talking about life and stuff. Today they headed out determined to get a tree for a reasonable price. I headed to the mall - YUCK!!!, but necessary. After the mall I headed to Michaels to see if they had fur for the vegan fox. Somewhere back in the yarn section my phone rang, Gavin wanted to know when I would be home. Told me they got a tree, but it was only 8 feet tall and by the time they cut some off it might be 7. (We have a two story ceiling in the living room and were looking for a tall tree.) I told him it didn't matter, we had to have a tree. He called me four more times before I got home to see where I was, tell me Clark needed Coors and they needed me to help get the tree straight and they were sorry it was so small.

I arrived home to see this tree propped upright out side and the two boys (Clark and Gavin) standing by it with HUGE grins, I did not get out of the car before Gavin burst out laughing "we really got you this time!" - like that is a hard thing to do.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think this is the prettiest tree I have ever had, and I just wish that Kinne, Austin and Riggs were here to see it right now. But they are in L.A. with their real mom for Christmas - don't worry guys it will still be here when you get home.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its beautiess!
-kinne

7:05 PM  
Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
You got me! I will check out your la louisiana house cleaning blog a.s.a.p!

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... video editing programs

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Gurls fucked by huge dicks Swedish orgies Teen cheerleaders peeing Free penis growth pills Greek latin translator pamela anderson boots Precocious lesbian blowjob movie Mature gay dads with gay adult sons Dark cavern interracial Doctor and pre teen lesbians Small titties thumbs http://www.blacks-on-blondes-dogfart-5.info/2007/05/02/blonde-teenage-lesbian/ L'garde inc. tustin ca erotic female muscle stories Big boobs hairy pussy photos Reggaetton latino gay asians Pamela anderson v i.p gallery

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home