Sunday, December 05, 2004

Quiet Weekend

December 5, 2004

Very quiet weekend – so I went on a production knitting kick!!! Finished my Newsie Cap – from Stitch N Bitch Nation. Have wanted to try it since I saw the pattern.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Turned out cute – even the Gavin at 16 said so. Clark calls it my hippie hat.

Saturday mostly worked on a bag to be felted for a Christmas present, some on Joyce’s shawl. Although it doesn’t thrill me, she will like it so I plug away.

Have been drooling over looking at the Banff sweater pattern from Knitty.com. Dug through my stash and found enough of this Noro to make it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Really wanted to sit down this morning and do a gauge swatch but the kitchen was a mess –

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So I knitted two rows cleaned a little, knitted a few more rows. Can only get to 13 stitched and inch so think I will just make the smaller size used 10 needles and do 12 per inch. Have to start in secret cause DH doesn’t really understand having a million knitting projects going at once. (really doesn’t mind just teases me about it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Me Maine House Cleaning said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Search for my mt montana house cleaning blog, please!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... lamictal Vicodin tab snorting vikodin lamictal and bipolar depression Taking provigil before a cardiac catheterization Baccarat players Hidden cam milf lamictal bipolar Mortgage insurance certificate Voice over ip how to Spoilery peugeot advanced cosmetic dentistry lamictal weight Jay asian 619 Vintage tennis posters zocor heartburn

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Lexapro medication Benzo org uk valium by carol brennan Website free software design http://www.wellbutrin-bupropion.info/diazepam_cats_half_life.html miami fl beach resorts avirex hip hop leather jackets Mainstays metal desk and bookcase set black silver whitemen black girls next day valium without a rx

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it phendimetrazine 105mg capsule by melfiat pharm Phendimetrazine ship to on line Adipex pill pharmacy Oral sex illustrations Belize cayo district investment property New icelandic design sweaters Need buy propecia mcse jumpstart Hiking clothes usa phentermine+phendimetrazine+comparison+success stories

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site here

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! film editing schools

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Harry potter hentai picture Beauty cosmetics hair virginia investments

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice stuff. I found a cool news widget for our blogs at www.widgetmate.com. Now I can show the latest news on my blog. Worked like a breeze.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home