Saturday, January 08, 2005

Cat-Man-Do...

January 8,2005

...make me laugh.

Here is my DH and three of our four cats (Will is missing - walked off .)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(note knitting on bed by pillows -Wavy Scarf and knitted watch cap on head)

What you can't tell from this picture is that this man channels animals. At 10:30 one night, bout three years ago on our first phone call, he told me he has always talked for animals and right then and there I was hooked. (maybe it was this silky deep voice I was listening to, sitting there in the dark?) How that whole phone call happen is a different story.

Some days it is hard for me to tell which cat is speaking through DH, their voices seem very similar. They get disgusted if you guess the wrong cat - or god forbid guess the dog when it is a cat. (the dog doesn't care as long as he thinks you are talking to him - you know dogs.)

Right now this is the ongoing conversation with Will: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DH - good morning Will
Will - call me William today
DH - Alright, William Today
Will - Don't call me that, call me William (pause) today.
DH - Ok William Today
Will - Daaaad (in that tone kids use when their parents don't act right.)

Ya gotta love an man that can channel animals!!!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alice, thank you so much for joining the aran along and your kind comment on schmeebot. i really enjoy your pictures. you have a terrific sense of humor!

thuy [twee]
www.schmeebot.com/knitting

ps: i would be honored to have you as my friend!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck on your beaded sock.

~Bliss~
http://goddess1.typepad.com/i_hide_yarn/

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Tax filing requirements of full time student Dr. carl hastings reliv taxes tax claim for office goods use buy tenuate Maryland property tax information hp ipaq hx4700 video output card

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Control hummer productpage remote Kansas celebrex side effects marine fitness test scoring

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home