Saturday, January 15, 2005

January 15, 2005

OK ,so I love the quizzes. I likes what knit of knitting needles I was, I like what kind of knitter I was, I didn't like what kind of girl I was until I went back and changed my answers so it told me I was a tom boy. I certainly was not a girly girl.



I am nerdier than 63% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
But I have always been a closet nerd and I guess it is time to come out of the closet. The hardest question on this quiz was "What is the highest level of mathematics you have taken?" It did not give me the option of Advanced Calculus Proofs..

Today we are iced in. What a shame. I spent the morning sitting on the couch knitting on DH's new watch cap. His birthday is Tuesday and I just started it yesterday. But it was in a Cascade 220 charcoal tweed and went really fast. Finished a few minutes ago. DH has been sick the last few days, so I could knit on the hat at home. I definately couldn't knit it in front of him as he actually notices what I am working on and asks when it is something new. That amazes me. Just like the other day he told me he likes that fact that I knit.

I do believe him - just like I believe that he really knows what the cats are saying. Although I think I may have to do something about the language they use. I deffinately do not think a 1 1/2 year old cat should swear like that - and where did the cats learn those words? (oh yeah, I have teenage boys in the house.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ak Alaska House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my ca california house cleaning blog site.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home