Monday, January 10, 2005

Meaningless Waves

January 10, 2005




My second wavy scarf is done. I like this pattern, (maybe one day I will make one for me.) It knits up quick and looks fun – this one is done in none other than (drum roll please) Elann Peruvian Highland Wool.

Oh well, I knit a little on my modified Top Secret yesterday, and keep wondering if I want to do something fancier with all that black Debbie Bliss Merino Aran. I must have 1600 yds of it and decided on Top Secret so I would have a basic live in black sweater. Maybe I am just bored knitting all that plain black.

Coffee and my friend Kaye helped - yes I changed this post……….

2 Comments:

Blogger General Ginger said...

Fantastic wavy scarf!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home