Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Missing in Action

January 11, 2005

Where did my pictures go? Why are just some missing - I checked at imageshack and it still looks like they are there? Would reload them, but can't get on the computer they are stored on cause SS2 is on WoW the latest addiction in our house. Everything else stops for that.

Also can't deal with it. Am in a funk today, this week. Something has to give, I will snap out - oooooh - maybe a little knitting will help.

Making flowers to do a scarf from Vogue Holiday 2004, but not in their sparkley s@&t - just some funky variegated soy silk ribbon. What is "soy silk"? Is that like clover honey. Do they only let the worms eat soy? It makes really pretty s#$t. Kaye ( a non blogging knitter) is making one just like mine -we both started last night - only she worked for ages to check her gauge? We knit differently. I just say - "what the h#%l, why would I need a gauge on something where the fit doesn't matter." Kaye says "I want to do it right." I will post pictures of both our scarves when they are done.....if imageshack allows!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne said...

Yeah, don't do a guage on a scarf...how funny. I'm in a funk this week too, what do you think it is?

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am using soy silk for clapotis! I love it!
Beth (big geek)

9:08 AM  
Blogger 1nderlandwoman said...

I had not thought of using the soy silk for Clapotis, I bet it is nice - I like the (lack of) sheen that it has. I have been trying to think of what I want to use for my next Clapotis heading into spring - that may be just the thing.

And the pictures are back - must be the start of a good day.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Glad to hear your day is looking better with the return of your photos. I love your wavy scarf. I might just have to add that pattern to my future project list.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

~ Christina

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Video of rhinoplasty http://www.bontril-5.info Lose fat stomach sweat Us canada voip service providers

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home