Monday, January 03, 2005

Not Yet

January 3, 2005

The entrelac pillow top is done and I am not thrilled yet. I love doing entrelac - but somehow this pillow top has been work. I am teaching a class at the CozyEwe in mid January and this is the project. So I have been sludging through this pillow top - I love watching the Noro yarn unfold into color squares but it was still was sludging. It became a little better when my friend Debbie said she loved to colors and I realized it would go great in her den. And looking at this picture it is really pretty nice

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But I was going to try and find a pillow at Bed, Bath and Beyond to sew it on so I didn't have to start from scratch - no luck. It is an odd shape for the pillow forms - all of which is good stuff to figure out before the class - but.....

Oh well - I need to do some serious blocking of both this and the Obi sweater and maybe I will be more pleased with them both after that. For now back to the green Wavy scarf for Kinne, and maybe I will start my Sophie bag. Or I could start Aibhlinn

2 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne said...

Your pillow is beautiful!! What's not to like? I am going to do a Sophie and Aibleen (or however you spell it) too. Call me about Sophie handles.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home