Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Second Side of Me - Part 2

Ok Secret Pal and any one else that cares:

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Anything that feels plasticy, or bad to the fingers. And I swear I will never knit another thing with Ribbon yarn.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Current knitting obsessions are like the rest of the world socks, also learning and stretching my knitting skills.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? If I could only knit two things right now it would be socks and the Clapotis scarf. But really I like variety – but I have found that knitting home things, pillows and afghans is not my thing, guess in the end it is clothes!!

17. What are you knitting right now? Right now I am knitting a black sweater - plain, a scarf, socks, a market bag

18. What do you think about ponchos? I wear tons of scarf and I should be a poncho girl – but I haven’t knitted a one!

19. & 20. Needles I am fussy about the needles – for really knitting I like Addi turbo circs, sometimes I will knit on something else if the needles are pretty.

21. Are you a sock knitter? Of course I am a sock knitter.

22. How did you learn to knit? My mother taught me how to knit when I was 11, European, even thought she knits English. She rarely used a pattern made her own and could copy anything. She gave me that gift.

23. How old is your oldest UFO? My oldest is maybe two years – after that I forget what they are or why I didn’t like them and frog.

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? - Alice in Wonderland of course.

25. What is your favorite holiday? I don’t really have a favorite holiday – like the closeness of the family at Christmas.

26. Is there anything that you collect? - Well let me look around my desk; rocks, boxes, blank books, good quotes and animal print, most things orange.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the survey - it will help me in deciding how best to spoil you over the next few months.

~your secret pal

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a coat dog life site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

3:58 PM  
Anonymous dog scarf said...

Hi 1nderlandwoman. Thanks for this blog you have. I've been doing some research
today on dog clothing and came across your site. I'm pretty impressed with your
amount of knowledge on dog clothing and the great content you have here.
I am sure you are helping a lot of people. Thanks for the info and have a great day!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous crochet dog scarf said...

It's been such a great day today! I thought I would do a little research on
free dog scarf related stuff on the net and came across your site. I really
appreciate your knowledge on the subject. Your site has some great resources.
It's been a great help in creating more free dog scarf info. Keep up the great work you are doing.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Nd North Dakota House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Hey why don't you peep my md maryland house cleaning blog site.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Mary Anne and I love bali. I love it so much I set up my own web sit for bali. If you love bali like I do then you will want to go bali and checl out my work. I hope you like my bali work. Chat with ya soon. Lobe your Blog!!!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Mary Anne and I just love Handcrafted. I love it so much I started my own web ste Handcrafted. I make everything myslef by hand. If you like Handcrafted then you will love my web site. I like your blog too!!!

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Mary Anne and I just love lariats. I love it so much I started my own web ste lariats. I make everything myslef by hand. If you like lariats then you will love my web site. I like your blog too!!!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Mary Anne and I just love semi precious stones. I love it so much I started my own web ste semi precious stones. I make everything myslef by hand. If you like semi precious stones then you will love my web site. I like your blog too!!!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Mary Anne and I just love labradorite. I love it so much I started my own web ste labradorite. I make everything myslef by hand. If you like labradorite then you will love my web site. I like your blog too!!!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Mortgage insurance death britain Free furniture clip art Get adipex phentermine didrex tenuate here stationery supply--styrofoam cups

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home