Friday, January 28, 2005

What you see is what you get: In 2 parts

This is me (and my desk):

1.Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- and/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I am a teeny bit of a yarn snob, but really because how a yarn feels in my hands is critical to my knitting enjoyment.

2. Do you spin? Crochet? I do not spin YET, but have been tempted by a knitting spinning friend and all the knitting spinning bloggers –and by The Woolen Rabbit’s angora rabbits

3. Do you have any allergies? I am allergy free.

4. How long have you been knitting? I have been knitting on and off for 35 years!!!(that is scary) Knitting solid on for 10.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? A little Amazon list

6. What's your favorite scent?. Smells I like citrus, or pear. Not the sweet perfumy smells.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes I have a sweet tooth – doesn’t everyone? Milk Chocolate, not dark, anything Carmel.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I am a crafty kind of person and have tried many things, used to weave a lot of baskets, but now I mainly cook, make fused glass and knit? Next I want to try wet and needle felting.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? Music, I like mild country, girl stuff (indigo girls, Sara McLaughlin, some Celtic.) Really anything but the heavy metal my kids like just now. Yes my computer/stereo can play MP3s.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? My favorite color is shades of orange, sometime pumpkin orange, but really more toward squash orange, or rosy, melon orange. Right now I drool over Lorna’s Laces Carrot color

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? My family situation is absolutely crazy, second marriage, five kids from 11 to 16, four cats, one dog, a turtle, and four fish.

12. What are your life dreams? daily dreams, time to knit, a good book, time with the kids, simple stuff. Life dreams I have a vision of Rose from the Titanic, at the very beginning of the film there is about 2 seconds when she is old and working on her pottery wheel. She has great earring and I want to be like that when I grow up.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I knit with all kinds of yarn. Usually I am attracted to colors – more orange, bright pinks, always bold, never pastel. And I am tactile –it has to feel good in my hands.



3 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne said...

Aren't you excited about SP4? I am too! See you this afternoon.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Hey why don't you peep my ut utah house cleaning blog site.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home