Thursday, February 24, 2005

Addictions

I just found out last night I have 12 size 3 addi turbo circs, most the same length. How did that happen? Shows how comfortable I am with you that I can admit it. So who is worried about the number of WIP you have and why do I need 12 of the same size needles? Maybe I should remeasure and some will be 3 mm not 3.25 mm and I can call them 2's. Guess I should break out my Skacel needleguage and then I could say I don't have an addiction. What number do you think is an addiction? Or maybe like Beth I just have ADD - (Addi Durbo Diction?)

6 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne said...

I am a fellow addict. I got a whole set (plus many duplicates) of great needles on eBay for about five bucks. But I still buy new and borrow yours!

9:41 AM  
Blogger grumperina said...

I don't see a problem :). Why imagine, what would you do if all of a sudden you needed to knit a huge tube, let's say 10 feet in diameter, in a gauge that required size 3 addis? :-D

I'm a new knitter (8 months), so I'm nowhere near such stash-building, but maybe one day I'll follow your lead. For now, I just have one or two of each, except US 6, I think I have three of those :).

7:00 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, I have a website about overcoming many kinds of addictions and it is very informative.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Please come by and see my nc north carolina house cleaning blog.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Beginner bodybuilding Sports in dallas texas Florida+law+homeowners+insurance Power option loan Chair rope swing Panda antivirus support Ultram fast bextra and side effects virus scan free mcafee 9 virus scan mcafee

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home