Monday, February 28, 2005

Cats and Frogs

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI told you I was having a transformation. That transformation includes a lot of frogs and help from a cat. I was trying to knit Banff, got half the back done and it sat on my shelf for over a month. Frogged it and started Audrey from Hot Knits on Friday and am 2/3 done on Monday. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do you think we should learn to listen to our inner selves about what to knit and what not to knit. Was about ½ way done with Top Secret, hating it all the way. Frogged it and am dreaming about making this other sweater from Hot Knits. Have two more sweaters in the closet that have been sitting for (cough cough, under my breath) 2 years. They are getting frogged and now I am excited about what I will make next.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAnd what I really want to make is this Rumpelstilskin Cardigan from Summer 2003 Interweave Knits. I have tons of Debbie Bliss merino aran in a nice purple, I think I will start it this week.

13 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne said...

Hey woman, can we knit on Wednesday late aft? I love the Audrey. LOVE it. I am going to make one too...when I'm done with all these baby gifts.

9:33 AM  
Blogger LeAnne said...

oh yeah, and PS, I love what G sent to you in email!!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger jillz said...

Isn't frogging so liberating? It's like discovering your yarn all over again!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous shannon said...

I just wanted to say that I stop in every once in awhile and I love your blog :) Your such a liberated knitter! Inspiring!

Cheers and happy knitting
-Shannon

6:23 PM  
Blogger Jack Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my india fashion site. It is all about india fashion informations.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Linux Unix said...

Cute blog! Please visit my american eskimo dog blog.

11:30 PM  
Blogger emmalou said...

A site you may be interested in

Misspelledauctions.com
The site allows you to search eBay using misspelled words and you can find great deals because you dont have as many bidders bidding against.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like bull dog you may very well like this site bull dog

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **accept paypal** site. We accept paypal!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Search for my nd north dakota house cleaning blog, it will leave you speechless.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing schools

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. Really neat information on "KEYWORD" Please visit my site at www.askthecameraman.com

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home