Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Cult

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us It is your fault, you know who you are, you Charlotte women, enticing me with your pictures. My DH and S have suggested this blogging knitting thing is a cult. Now when a FiberRAOK happens, I just say its The Cult.

If only they knew how bad it is, I am sure they would start an intervention. But please not until after Charlotte is done, and the pink socks for S #3 and the Lucy Bag for me, and the Market Square for Brenda, and the black sweater, and D's pink bag and and and.....

Actually it is so bad that in looking for how to apply my business entrepreneurial skills, which have not been used much since(my last venture), I am in the process of writing a business plan to open (drum roll please) a LYS.

6 Comments:

Blogger um said...

wow, your own lys??!?! that's so awesome! best wishes with all of your planning and stuff!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beth (big geek)
Wooo Hoooo! Your own yarn store! I would go all the time if I lived near you! Congrats! I have resisted the Charlotte Shawl. But I don't know if I can for long.

By the way, will your LYS be selling on the internet?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Jacqueline from SP4 dropping into say 'Hi!'

Your DH and S are perfectly correct, it is cult. Oh well, you have lost of people to prevent any kind of intervetion that might happen.

Welcome to the cult, sister.

12:09 PM  
Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Stop by and look at my ks kansas house cleaning blog site.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing schools

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home