Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Spy Cameras

I think my secret pal has a spy camera into my house. How did she know I looked at this exact felting kit a couple of weeks ago? It is so much fun to get a box and have it be from you secret pal and not have to explain why you ordered or need another bit for the fiber addiction. Looky here - maybe tomorrow I will show you what it looks like done.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



And look at what awaited me when I woke Sunday morning and looked over the landing - you got to love a picture of a boy, a cat and a dog.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 Comments:

Blogger um said...

hey, that felting kit looks really interesting! i'm looking forward to seeing the end result!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

3 for 2 at boots.com Bikes

2:29 PM  
Blogger Sc South Carolina House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Check out my az arizona house cleaning blog, please!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Longitude swimwear by robby len travel frontier airlines Video with robotic guy in tv Toshiba dvd player Home poker tournament texas holdem Free amateur gang bangs Met dental ins noble poker download center maytag aurora dishwasher Turbine engine model Craps betting rules online poker odds at texas hold em Sony erricsonn mobile phones Microsoft com virus protection free Mentor attorneys wireless driveway alarm What are commercial loans Air filters residential hairy mature

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

6:19 AM  
Anonymous security and spy cameras said...

Want to capture images and videos in darker surroundings?  Our self-contained spy cameras come with night vision giving you high resolution data even during less bright conditions.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home