Thursday, March 10, 2005

Family Participation

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWell, Audrey is blocked and the weather is 75 degrees, not quite the day for a sweater made in bulky yarn. Just wait and I am sure it will cool down again. I had it all pinned out on my bedroom floor yesterday morning and was amazed at the family comments. 13 yr S walked by and said 'thats really nice, wow I like that.' DH said 'oh you're blocking that, did you measure it?' I looked at him in wonder - how does he know to measure when you are blocking? 'I read it in the book in the bathroom.' So Janet Szabo's I Hate to Finish Sweaters is sitting in the bathroom, are you as amazed as me that he would open it and read about blocking? if I can quote Michelle 'thanks for stepping into my world for a second and talking about yarn!'

Now I am working a scarf with Rowan cotton tape, (had a little help taking this picture as you can see.) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us and the huge needles, I hate knitting with needles that big - it just doesn't flow - but so far I like how the scarf is turning out, and yes I am going to put some of those pom pom things on it, in a aqua color, am dreaming about how I want to knit them.

10 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne said...

Did the blocking of the sleeves help? I can't wait to see it on you tomorrow!!!! I get to knit a lot on Saturday since I'm racing Sunday and "need to take it easy". Stop by anytime.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Yarngirl said...

Beautiful Audrey! Love the color and keep leaving those books in the bathroom - it's amazing what family can learn by strategically placed books - or shopping lists!

1:34 PM  
Blogger 1nderlandwoman said...

Blocking RULES - sleeves look perfect -rather than making me look like hulk shoulders. And I hadn't even thought of strategically placed shopping lists - I must remember that.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Sandy J said...

Audrey looks great! Congrats, congrats.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

love the cat pillow!

1:07 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Jump into my blog.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Look into my wa washington house cleaning blog.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! free free ultram information online topamax topomax and effexor Isuzu pick up transmission Lamborghini diablo com klonopin buy klonopin ac buy ionamin Z100 commercial for breast enlargement Allied+vehicle+insurance North face girls size 14 winter jackets Orlando merchant account servicing klonopin overnight shipping Superkleiner mp3 player f. compact flash cardiac patients and sports Klonopin recreational use withdrawal symptoms for klonopin klonopin and prozac car cd player Lexapro dysfunction ambien discounted online

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home