Saturday, March 05, 2005

When does multi tasking become aimless?

My morning:
  • Got up thinking of finishing the neckband on Audrey,
  • First had to find another size 8 needle,
  • Started running AntiVir on D computer
  • Looked on line to see about latest virus she has picked up,
  • Put away all the needles that were sitting on my coffee table,
  • Started to clean the kitchen
  • Ran across camera,
  • Took picture of yesterdays LYS purchases for blog,
  • Went to check on D computer,
  • Did a little more clean up in kitchen
  • Took some recycling out
  • Started coffee
  • Brought vacuum down didn’t vacuum cause it would wake the house
  • Started laundry (rewash a load that has been in machine 2 days)
  • Folded sheets from the dryer (so this time I can put wet clothes right in)
  • Took out some old newspapers and brought in todays
  • Finished cleaning kitchen
  • Found size 8 needle on an old project
  • Poured coffee in one of my favorite mugs
  • Measured where button holes need to be
  • Knit button hole row
  • Heard DH wake took him coffee and talked
  • Now here I am blogging

But I am bound and determined to finish this sweater NOW with no more interruptions, oh just after I check on how the AntiVir is running on DH machine, and the floors are really dirty and this would be a good time to vacuum, and, and, and……

5 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Good luck finishing Audrey! I have a serious case of the multitasks too and often end up running around doing whatever i see in front of me. Now I put my UFOs on my bedside table so that I can reach for the moment i wake up ;) Good Luck!

http://www.estherknits.com

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your life eerily resembles mine! And this was all before 8 AM on a Saturday! (I do that too, forget I have clothes in the washer and have to re-wash them)

Beth-Big Geek

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your life eerily resembles mine! And this was all before 8 AM on a Saturday! (I do that too, forget I have clothes in the washer and have to re-wash them)

Beth-Big Geek

9:38 AM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Check out my md maryland house cleaning blog, you won't be sorry!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work film editing schools

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home